Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Spirit Day!

xChibiK_Eddx
    A Little Bit Crazy

Female

Spirit Day!

Post by xChibiK_Eddx

Hey, Yaoi Fans!

Tomorrow, is Spirit Day! Here's a bit about it that I took from a website! I know we're all supporters here so WEAR PURPLE 20/10/10!!! :)

Love Kat xox <3.

"From The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD):

WHAT IS SPIRIT DAY?

The idea behind Spirit Day, first created by teenager Brittany McMillan earlier this month, is a simple one, not dissimilar to the idea of "Spirit Week" held in many high schools, and can be summed up in three words: Everyone Rally Together.

Spirit Day honors the teenagers who had taken their own lives in recent weeks. But just as importantly, it's also a way to show the hundreds of thousands of LGBT youth who face the same pressures and bullying, that there is a vast community of people who support them.

Purple symbolizes 'spirit' on the rainbow flag, a symbol for LGBT Pride that was created by Gilbert Baker in 1978.

As one of the event's Facebook pages says: "This event is not a seminar nor is it a rally. There is NO meeting place. All you have to do is wear purple."

Wearing purple on October 20 is a simple way to show the world that you stand by these courageous young people and a simple way to stand UP to the bullies. Remember those lives we've tragically lost, and show your solidarity with those who are still fighting. 'Go Purple' today!"

Patrick: Is Mayonnaise an instrument?
    Squidward: No, Patrick. Mayonnaise is not an instrument...horseradish is not an instrument either.
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on October 20th 2010, 12:14 pm by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

That sounds like a really great idea! :D Gays and Lesbians are equal human beings to straight people, so every supporter like you said should wear purple shirts and stuff! :D(unfortunately, I don't have purple clothes or a purple shirt so! =P Sorry but again I still do support!)

Post on October 20th 2010, 2:04 pm by Meutrien

I think we all agree that every one in this site supports gays/lesbians eaven if they don't wear purple. yey

Post on October 20th 2010, 3:01 pm by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

8D! That's true! ^^.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2017, 9:55 am