Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Congrats on surviving 'till 20, Kat! Happy Birthday!

Duke of Deli Meats
    *Owner, baby ;D*
    *Owner, baby ;D*

Female

Congrats on surviving 'till 20, Kat! Happy Birthday!

Post by Duke of Deli Meats

Hey there! Just dropping by to wish Katie a lovely 20th birthday. Kat is the founder of this forum and a right lovely gal, I must say.

Have fun and hope you enjoy yourself!

P.S. I tried calling you earlier today but it wasn't going throoooough. I suppose I just suck at making long distance calls!

-hugs and kisses-

-Dee <3333

Edit: related post XD

I think Eddy's brother is pretty cool guy. Eh hurts little kids and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on September 1st 2010, 7:04 am by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Heh, Kat has two birthday threads! :D so yay for her, anyway happy birthday Kat/Katie/Kattio, hope you have a great one!

Post on September 2nd 2010, 5:03 am by xChibiK_Eddx

Thankyou muchly, Deee~! :). xox <333.

Really happy that this forum is still living (like me :D) hehe.

Thankyou, all!

P.S. Oh noes, Dee :(! Will have to try it out sometime when we're both online!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is June 28th 2017, 3:13 am