Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Big picture show finally airs in the uk! (I think)

xChibiK_Eddx
    A Little Bit Crazy

Female

Big picture show finally airs in the uk! (I think)

Post by xChibiK_Eddx

So, I just turned on the tv and saw Ed, Edd n Eddy's big picture show on
    CN2!!! Only about half a year late ;D. I'm pretty sure it's not been on in the uk before? Can't remember...but, there you go! The UK is always last lol T.T.

Kat x

Patrick: Is Mayonnaise an instrument?
    Squidward: No, Patrick. Mayonnaise is not an instrument...horseradish is not an instrument either.
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on August 16th 2010, 2:05 pm by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

lol, yeah! I remember seeing an advertisement for it somewhere, I've already seen it though! :D, might see it again if it's on sometime again as I probably missed this showing.

Post on August 16th 2010, 2:15 pm by Duke of Deli Meats

Oh wow! It's about time! XD;;

Post on August 16th 2010, 2:47 pm by DivineSheep

CONGRATUMALATIONS. lol, I just torrented it since we don't get CN in Israel anymore. It sucks ass, we had CN for about 5 years and then it was taken off :\

Post on August 16th 2010, 6:44 pm by xChibiK_Eddx

Sheep, aw, man, really!? That sucks =(. But, deffo download it, it's really good :].

Checked The3Eds earlier, apparently it had been shown on Cartoon Network in July as well =o. And, sorry for the shoddy typing on that post, too...was on my iPod touch and the news couldn't wait 'till I got to my laptop :P.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2017, 9:44 am