Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

x_ChibiK_Eddx(Kat), the creator of this forum is finally 21! =D!

CandaceFlynnFanatic95
    Wee Roach
    Wee Roach

Male

x_ChibiK_Eddx(Kat), the creator of this forum is finally 21! =D!

Post by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

Yes, that's right, folks!

That day has finally came, Kat(ChibiK)/Katie is finally 21, and I can say that I'm really, REALLY happy for her! =) I know she turned 20 last year, but I think 21 is when you're an official, total, adult, and I can say that, it was 3 years ago when I first met Kat, and she was so nice and an awesome friend, and still continues to be one of my bestest friends on the site(along with co-creator Dee!)

Let's hope that she has an amazing birthday today, wish her all the best of luck and hope she gets the best out of this! =) I plan on having a Skype chat on Sunday evening or afternoon, not sure, to celebrate this occasion! Whoever wants to join is welcome to! ^_^! After all, it's dedicated to Kat and she'd love everybody to be there if they can!

Salutations,

Zac! =) Your e-brother and always!
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on September 1st 2011, 1:37 am by Duke of Deli Meats

I suppose I'll move this to the announcements since you got to it before me! Darn English time! >:[

Hope you have an awesome 21st bday, Kat! : DDD

With loads of love,

Deidre <33

Post on September 1st 2011, 8:05 am by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

xD! Well, I was up pretty damn early! :P! I thought I'd do it! =) Ah well

Yeah, agreed! =)

Post on September 1st 2011, 11:08 pm by eddsalterego2000

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!! We love you to bits and pieces girl ^^ Hope you have an awesome birthday yay Also I'll send you a letter in the mail tommorow if I can. So be expecting a letter from me in about two or three weeks wohoho (finally!)

Post on September 2nd 2011, 5:46 am by xChibiK_Eddx

Thank you, everyone :)!

I love you all and I love this forum...because I get to talk to all of you :p.

Let the yaoi reign on!

Love Kat xxx

(P.S. Thank you, Kate! I brought these adorable little cards yesterday I'm going to use to write you letters with :])

Post on September 2nd 2011, 11:31 am by CandaceFlynnFanatic95

No problemoz! =) Like I said, guys, come on Skype on Sunday afternoon or evening, whenever Kat is home, to celebrate this occasion! =D!

No problemo, and thanks, you're so sweet! ^_^! And yes, we shall! =)

Love you 3 to bits and pieces! ^_^!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2017, 5:23 am