Why hello thar and welcome. I'm just going to assume that this is your first time visiting. If so, please join! You know you want to. ;D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

*You must now be a registered member to view the "Gallery" and all EEnE forums. =]

* As a guest you will not be able to view a lot of the website. Please Register for full access.

* Post an intro before posting anywhere else!

Away with you, protuberance of the flesh!

Which music/bands/singers do you dislike?

CandaceFlynnFanatic95
    Wee Roach
    Wee Roach

Male

Which music/bands/singers do you dislike?

Post by CandaceFlynnFanatic95 on February 1st 2011, 3:42 pm

Hey,

This is a section for discussing music, right? Well, I thought it'd be a good idea to list some of the singers that you don't like, here's some of mine:

Justin Bieber
    N-Dubz
    Tinie Tempah
    Kanye West
    Cheryl Cole
    JLS
    Chris Brown
    Jonas Brothers

hettybobcat
    Troop Leader
    Troop Leader

Female

Re: Which music/bands/singers do you dislike?

Post by hettybobcat on February 1st 2011, 5:50 pm

Usually when I dislike music, it is based on a song-by-song basis and not so much a performer in general. In fact, usually if I dislike the song, I don't know who did the music because I didn't care to pay attention. ;P But on principle, I don't like a lot of those singers and groups that were kind of put together by Disney or Nickelodeon like Big Time Rush, Hannah Montanna, ... I dunno. I can't single them out.... but you know what I mean.
    CandaceFlynnFanatic95
    Wee Roach
    Wee Roach

Male

Post by CandaceFlynnFanatic95 on February 1st 2011, 6:23 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean! Like the Jonas Brothers, but the bands/singers I listed are HURRENDOUS! Chris Brown hit Rihanna, I don't like his music anyway, but god you don't hit a girl! I forgot to add Lady Gaga on that list because I think she's way overrated: Just because someone acts weird and puts sexual innuendo in her songs doesn't mean she's talented! *the thing that put me off her for good was hearing about the new perfume she made*
    Duke of Deli Meats
    *Owner, baby ;D*
    *Owner, baby ;D*

Female

Post by Duke of Deli Meats on February 1st 2011, 7:08 pm

Basically what hetty said xD

I think Eddy's brother is pretty cool guy. Eh hurts little kids and doesn't afraid of anything.
    CandaceFlynnFanatic95
    Wee Roach
    Wee Roach

Male

Post by CandaceFlynnFanatic95 on February 1st 2011, 7:22 pm

xD! hehe, yeah! Everyone has opinions though! :P I'm not hating on the people who do like the music I don't like, it's just I'm not keen on that type of music! *especially Bieber and his only fans tend to be his obsessive fangirls!*
    xChibiK_Eddx
    A Little Bit Crazy

Female

Post by xChibiK_Eddx on February 2nd 2011, 1:35 pm

CartoonFreak95 wrote:Yeah, I know what you mean! Like the Jonas Brothers, but the bands/singers I listed are HURRENDOUS! Chris Brown hit Rihanna, I don't like his music anyway, but god you don't hit a girl! I forgot to add Lady Gaga on that list because I think she's way overrated: Just because someone acts weird and puts sexual innuendo in her songs doesn't mean she's talented! *the thing that put me off her for good was hearing about the new perfume she made*

Actually, Lady GaGa is very talented =o. She can play the piano, too, you know? And sing well live unlike some girl bands who are just so out of tune. I'll admit, the perfume is freaky but, I still love her XD.

I can't really think of anyone I really dislike. In some cases, I may not necessarily like the artist but I might find one of their songs catchy. e.g. I don't really like Miley Cyrus and she wears outfits way too sexy for her age but a few of her singles are annoyingly catchy @_@. Most artists on the music channel "AKA" are extremely un-tallented. Lots of rap and people who can't sing XD. Not even good rap, hehe.

Patrick: Is Mayonnaise an instrument?
    Squidward: No, Patrick. Mayonnaise is not an instrument...horseradish is not an instrument either.
    hettybobcat
    Troop Leader
    Troop Leader

Female

Post by hettybobcat on February 2nd 2011, 1:58 pm

I'm not like the biggest fan of rap but I'm not one of those people who hates the stuff entirely. There's some I like even though I believe it is an extremely over-rated "music" type. But where I worked last, they used to play extremely offensive and explicit rap in the back when I'd be working back there even though I told them I found it very offensive and would prefer just about anything else. But it was the exact same CD on repeat all day every day. It made me hate rap just a little bit more. LOL It was one of the main reasons I quit my job, in fact. The thought of that same awful stuff playing made me feel sick to my stomach before work every day!
    Rafflesia
    Pipsqueak
    Pipsqueak

Female

Post by Rafflesia on February 3rd 2011, 3:14 am

Country
    Nickleback
    Maroon 5
    Green Day
    CandaceFlynnFanatic95
    Wee Roach
    Wee Roach

Male

Post by CandaceFlynnFanatic95 on June 7th 2011, 2:01 pm

I also forgot to add Rebecca Black! I can't believe some people actually like the song "Friday", it is so annoying! x.x!
    xChibiK_Eddx
    A Little Bit Crazy

Female

Post by xChibiK_Eddx on June 9th 2011, 11:09 am

Friday's so awful it's almost epic XD. Have you heard the acoustic version? It's so serious LOLLL.

Patrick: Is Mayonnaise an instrument?
    Squidward: No, Patrick. Mayonnaise is not an instrument...horseradish is not an instrument either.
    CandaceFlynnFanatic95
    Wee Roach
    Wee Roach

Male

Post by CandaceFlynnFanatic95 on July 20th 2011, 4:36 pm

I forgot to add Eminem(his newer stuff), Rihanna, Dizzee Rascal...and yup, I've already mentioned this but: Rebecca Black! Now people are going on about that song as if it's actually good when it isn't, to add insult to injury, everywhere I go, it's "REBECCA BLACK THIS and REBECCA BLACK THAT"! She's really awful, and doesn't deserve to share the same surname as Jack Black!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2017, 5:22 am